Sunday, July 19, 2009

last week in Texas.

Well im coming home sat so sad but i am getting really home sick we have alot of things planned!!!SO i wa sjust lettin everyone know plz comment see you all ltr.

16 comments:

Brooklyn said...

plz follow my blog

Holly said...

I think this week will go by really fast! I know that you will have fun with Papa and I will see you as much as I can, for sure on Friday!
Love U,
Holly

Brooklyn said...

FOLLOW MY BLOG!!!!:D PLZ

Gracie :) said...

hey brookie! hope u have fun this week! miss ya :(! btw luv ur pic

Brooklyn said...

miss u

Holly said...

I can remember that picture of you when you were that age!!! Very cute. Always have lots of personality!

Brooklyn said...

thank u

Gracie :) said...

i like the pic of u on da top! ur sooo cute:)!!! I hate my baby pics!

Ruth MacC said...

Nice picture Brookis, I signed up as a follower.

Grace, I saw lots of photos of you and they were ALL grand:0)

Especially the one of you and Peter in jeans and white t-shirts hugging each other!

Gracie :) said...

yeah, what happened to the love?????

Gracie :) said...

update brookie!

Ruth MacC said...

Grace, what do you mean when you say... yeah, what happened to the love?????

Are you talking about your lovely brother?!!!!!

Gracie :) said...

lovely? just kidding! no, he just doesn't hug me as much!

Gracie :) said...

UPDATE!!!!!

Gracie :) said...

brooklyn!!! update!!

Gracie :) said...

Seriously Brooklyn!! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLZ UPDATE!!!!

play list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Blog List