SEE ALL YOU TEXAN'S SOON!!:):):)
Guess what i coming to Texas soon my Grammy (grandmother,Sheryl Mills)just bought tickets for me and my 2 brothers.We are flying in from Baltimore so it's a long drive from here so we have to wake up purty early.I have so many things I want to do when I get there,and I have a month and a day to do it. - Eat some good Mexican Food
- Go to Sea world
- Spend time with my family
- Time with friends
- Friend reunion
- Go swimming
4 comments:
Hi there,
hope you have a great time in Texas! Sean is flying to the Isle of Man with his grany for a week on Monday. I will miss him a bit, but it's not too long:0)
I am sure your parents will miss you guys way more!!!
I can't wait till you get here!!!! I hope it doesn't go by too fast.
realy
can i come w/ u???? jk jk lol! but it's so lonely w/out u!!
Post a Comment