Friday, November 28, 2008

I am thankful



  1. Thanksgiving was SO fun!I loved having cousins over. Me and Kate loved hangin'!

2.The other pics are just for your idea of what Thanksgiving was like and what I'm thankful for.

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Thank you for sharing your blog with us. It looks great! It is nice to have cousins. We love you.

Holly said...

Love the blog! I'm listing to Charlie Brown Christmas. It looks like you had a blast at Thanksgiving. I'm glad you have some cousins around your age, how fun.
Love and miss you lots.
Aunt Holly

Brooklyn said...

It really was a blast .make u'r own playlist by clicking on the make my own free playlist.

Gracie :) said...

love your blog broklyn! looks like you had fun on thanksgiving. talk to u at school, bye!

play list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Blog List