Halloween
it's coming soon and I'm getting so exited . I want to be Leia(from star wars). Me and my family are tyring to do a star wars theme.!!. I wonder if they do trunk or treat here? I'm SO glad i can go tricrer treating in my own neighborhood! I am goining with my friend Jules.Although I will miss grandmas Halloween feast.
it's coming soon and I'm getting so exited . I want to be Leia(from star wars). Me and my family are tyring to do a star wars theme.!!. I wonder if they do trunk or treat here? I'm SO glad i can go tricrer treating in my own neighborhood! I am goining with my friend Jules.Although I will miss grandmas Halloween feast.



4 comments:
Hi Brooklyn! Ifound you through my comments. Is it okay if I tell my friends about you? If not, you can go to their blog through my links! Congrats on the blog!
I will very much miss Halloween with you and your brothers. I got a new blowup for the yard. I'll send you pictures! Love you, Grammy
I will miss carving pumpkins with you and your brothers! Carve a really cool one for me and show me the pictures.
Love,
Holly
Hey Brooklyn, I found your blog on your mom's page!! How fun. I'm excited for Halloween too! Take good pictures and post them so we can all see how cute you are!
-Brooke
(You know, ROry's mom :)
Post a Comment